1) So many flowers…all catching my attention. It must be the season, I can think of no other explanation.
2) I rather want one of these — should I be concerned? I really think the only thing I need to be concerned about is whether I had the ingredients on-hand to make one for lunch.
3) I stumbled across these yesterday. Standard-flavor macarons, while light and delicate, have a decadence all their own…but these are just ridiculous!!! I’ll take a nice round dozen, please and thank you.
4) Someone should make these for me…I could really use a pre-bike ride snack…please?
6) Oh wow. I don’t want to give anything away, so I’ll leave a full critique for another time (and place, perhaps), but I will say this: the film was true to the book, included Scott Fitzgerald quotes from sources other than The Great Gatsby (which only enhanced the film in my opinion, making it a lovely acknowledgement to the author’s poetry and talent), and left the attentive audience with the same aching disillusionment in such a way that I had feared only the novel could do. I will certainly say that it wasn’t perfect – but I think Scott would be proud.
…and if anyone should know, I probably should. No, I’m not obsessed!