Yeah, I’m back after falling off the planet for a bit. But despite life’s mad and delightful roller-coaster-like course, I’ve still been discovering some favorites that I’d like to share with you on this fine (but cloudy) Tuesday morning.
1) First things first – let’s talk breakfast: This blueberry hemp granola from Purely Elizabeth is one of my new favorite things…of all time. It is absolutely delicious! Honestly, it might be the best store-bought granola I’ve ever eaten. It’s perfectly cinnamon-y and crunchy. It’s also vegan and quite low in carbohydrates and calories compared to most of the granola brands I’ve tried. Try it! I can’t imagine you’ll be disappointed – they also make three other flavors/kinds: cranberry pecan, original, and pumpkin fig.
2) I keep seeing this almond joy granola popping up on my Pinterest feed and I really want to try it….the decadence! Need. Who doesn’t want to eat chocolate for breakfast?
3) Oh how I would love a piece of this whole-grain cinnamon swirl bread from smitten kitchen! She never ceases to amaze me.
4) I haven’t talked about it yet this year, but Hannibal has been back on for the second season and I’m just as hooked as I was for the first. It’s such a pretty show and…well, even in spite of that, absolutely horrifying. Now I have my brother addicted, which means I keep getting texts like “No. Hannibal. What are you doing? Hannibal. No. Stop. AHHH!”
5) After talking t.v., we’ll move on to movies. Frozen is adorable and reminds me of all the fantastic Disney films that I grew up with – hooray nostalgia! I’ve only seen it once so I feel like I need to watch it again.
And probably again… and again… and again…
6) Now that it’s spring, I basically want berry and/or lemon everything. That ever-growing list includes the Pioneer Woman’s lemon lime pound cake and blueberry pie, as well as this chiffon cake with strawberries from Martha Stewart.
7) I’m trying to plan some meals for the week and I am thinking some fluffy quinoa might be a must. I love this post on The Kitchn – great resource!
Happy Tuesday people!